15 Gram Weed Container Bamboo Stash Jar Smell Proof Herb Container With Airtight Double Layered Seal B071Y8LN43

• Model: B071Y8LN43
  • 960 Units in Stock

$33.93  $15.36
Save: 55% off

Add to Cart:
   Rated 4.93   reviews [102]
    This fits your.
  • Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
  • ODOR FREE / SMELL PROOF - Double Layered With An Extra Inside Lid, So When Screwed Tight, Creates A 100% Airtight Waterproof Seal To Keep Fresh Herbs, Spices, Salts, Coffee and More
  • REAL BAMBOO - 100% Real Bamboo Herb Container With Engraved Logo. Lightweight, Durable, And Shatterproof With A Genuine Bamboo Feel. (Also Floats If Dropped In Water!)
  • HOLDS 15 GRAMS - This Large Size Can Hold Up To 15 Grams (More Than A Half Oz.) Of Un-crushed Herbs And 25+ Grams Of Ground Herb. A Perfect Size For Maximum Herb Storage, Yet Able To Fit In The Palm Of Your Hand
  • PERFECT FOR HOME & TRAVEL - Whether You Want To Keep Organized Herbs Fresh At Home Or Throw In A Backpack and Hit The Road. This Sleek Discreet Smell Proof Container Is A Must Have. Also Makes A Great Gift!
  • LIFETIME WARRANTY - We Are Only Interested In Providing You The Dopest Stash Can / Dank Tank On The Market. If For Any Reason You Aren't 100% Stoked With Your Purchase, Let Us Know And We Will Take Care of You!

See What Our Customers Are Saying!

***** Five Stars “Buy it! You can't smell anything inside. I recommend it 100%” - By Customer Zulma

***** Five Stars “Very Nice (Borat voice) Good quality exterior, plenty of room in the interior and absolutely zero odor. Very nice indeed.” - By Customer Ty

***** Five Stars “Works very well AND a lot more spacious than I thought it would be” - By Customer Macaria

***** Five Stars “Bought over 5 large and 4 small ones(2g) , just perfect , no smell at all! I can say for sure that it's the BEST stash jar for your money !! and i've tried a few...... can't wait for it to be back in stock!! - By Customer

This Is A Premium Smell Proof Stash Jar Made Of 100% Real Bamboo. There's Nothing Like It. LIFETIME WARRANTY - So There Is Nothing To Lose --->Click [Add To Cart] Before They Are Gone !

15 Gram Weed Container Bamboo Stash Jar Smell Proof Herb Container With Airtight Double Layered Seal B071Y8LN43

button-top.png