This fits your.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Cypress Home’s Ceramic Travel Coffee Mug or Tea Cup is the perfect everyday beverage holder - The cup is adorned with charming, colorful artwork - Packaged in a coordinating gift box, making it a great present for family and friends
- Sip in style while you’re on the go; Ideal for running errands, hitting the gym, road trips, car rides, etc; Crafted from durable, heat-resistant ceramic; Holds up to 17 oz of liquid; Use with hot or cold beverages
- Fitted, double-lip plastic lid features 3 rings of silicone to prevent leaks; It fits snugly into the cup’s molded grooves for added security
- Top-rack dishwasher and microwave safe
- Measures approximately 3”W x 5.25"D x 7"H
Refresh by Cypress Home is known for its high-quality drinkware pieces that are ideal for an on-the-go lifestyle. Whether you’re running errands, hitting the gym, or getting caffeinated on your morning commute, we have just what you need to quench your thirst.Our drinkware collection includes a vast range of mugs, cups, travel tumblers, teapots, and more. Designs range from seasonal to everyday and help you showcase your personal style. Most mugs and cups come packaged in a coordinating decorative box to make gift-giving a cinch.Cypress Home Bestselling Drinkware Stainless Steel Beverage Cup Stainless Steel Water Bottle Glass Water Bottles Double-Wall Glass Travel Cup with Tritan Lid Double-Wall Glass Café Cup Ceramic Travel Coffee Mug or Tea Cup Ceramic Cup o’ Joe Tall Boy Cup Acrylic Tumbler Drink Recipes To Try Mixed Mocha (for lovers of coffee and chocolate!) 1.25 cups 2% milk 1.5 tablespoons white chocolate flavored syrup 1.5 tablespoons chocolate syrup 1 (1.5 fluid ounce) jigger brewed espresso 1 tablespoon whipped cream (optional) Directions: Pour milk into a steaming pitcher and heat to 145 F—165 F using the steaming wand. Measure the white chocolate and chocolate syrup into a large coffee mug. Brew espresso, then add to mug. Pour the steamed milk into the mug, using a spoon to hold back the foam. Top with whipped cream. At-Home Chai (can be served warm or over ice!) 2 cups water 4 black tea bags 1/4 cup honey 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract 1 cinnamon stick 5 whole cloves 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger 1 pinch ground nutmeg 2 cups milk Directions: In a saucepan, bring water to a boil. Add tea, honey, and vanilla. Season with cinnamon, cloves, cardamom, ginger and nutmeg. Simmer for 5 minutes. Pour in milk, and bring to a boil. Remove from heat, and strain through a fine sieve.
Cypress Home Trio Birds 17 oz Boxed Ceramic Perfect Travel Coffee Mug or Tea Cup with Lid 3”W x 525D x 7H B018T00XOU