This fits your.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- •EXCELLENT FOR MEAL PREPPING:help prepare yourself for a healthier lifestyle by preparing your meals weekly.
- •HIGHEST QUALITY:100% food safe, BPA free, no toxic additives, FDA approved and also eco friendly.
- •FULLY REUSABLE: freezer, microwave, and dishwasher safe (no lids). airtight and leak free to prevent spoiling and spilling
- •CONVENIENT: light weight and heavy duty air tight and leak free lid to keep food fresh and spill free
- •HAPPY CUSTOMER: 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed Or Your Money Back
THE BEST MEAL PREPPING CONTAINERS
Planning your meals in advance takes the guesswork out of healthy eating, which can make it easier to lose weight. What happens when you're late for work and don't have time to make a spinach and broccoli? What if you have an exhausting day at work and don't exactly feel like roasting a chicken and sauteing a side of mixed veggies when you come home?
That's where meal prep comes in. Having a meal prep container filled with a healthy, delicious meal can help save you time, money, and it certainly reduces the stress of figuring out what to eat that day.
Meal prep helps you hack the meal-planning process by cooking a week's worth of meals at once, so you can just grab and go for the rest of the week. Once your cooking marathon is done. you'll need to store healthy grub you made. you don't want it stored in recycled takeout containers that can crack, leak, or leach who knows what chemicals when you throw them in the microwave. If you're serious about resistant, this is the best deal for you we give you a 15 pack enough for you to keep you week stress free.
Should you worry about BPA? A lot of attention has been on a chemical called bisphenol-A (BPA), which is added to make clear, hard plastic such as those found in reusable water and baby bottles. It's believed to be an endocrine distruptor,"-or substance that mimics our natural hormones- which sounds pretty scary. However, the FDA closely regulates plastic containers that come in contact with food, and requires manufactures to pass specific tests that meet FDA standards and specifications.
PROPER FREEZER-friendly containers should be sealable and rigid. containers wont prevent freezer burn entirely , but they do go a long way in helping to preserve food.
[15 pack ] 28oz Stack&packed meal prepping containers for meal BPA free reusable microwaveable dishwasher safe and freezer containers with lids B075DKYP8B